Welcomee

Hey! It's Taylor Benassi's blog. Glad you visited :)



Friday, January 22, 2010

About Me

Hii, I'm Taylor Benassi and I'm a senior at Anderson High School. I'm going to attend Ohio University next fall, and I'm majoring in business and spanish. I'm a cheerleader and I have been for 5 years. I have two younger sisters named Kendall and Cameron, and we're pretty close. I also have two cats named Shadow and Smokey and they're super cute. Some of my favorite things to do are eat, watch television and hang out with my friends. I listen to a lot of music, it's a big part of my life. My fave band is Dave Matthews Band, but I love going to concerts of any kind. I'm up for almost anything and that's pretty much it!

3 comments:

  1. What type of music do you listen to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Taylor. I'm confused as to why you didn't say anything about working at Anderson Hill. Are you ashamed of it or something?

    ReplyDelete