Welcomee

Hey! It's Taylor Benassi's blog. Glad you visited :)



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Persuasive Speech

As compared to my first two speeches, the brown paper bag and the informative speech, I think I improved on many things as well as I still need to work on a few. One of the things I thought I improved on was my speeches got longer and I used a little less "ums" and "uh"s. However, I still had a few "ums" and "uhs", which I need to work on. My eye contact got better and I think I managed to look at everyone in the room at least once. I came up with better "hooks" to start my speeches which I think is an important part of a speech. The two major things I still need to work on are my gestures and enthusiasm. With all of the speeches, I hardly used any gestures and showed little enthusiasm. One last thing I could still work on is being prepared and not doing my speech a day later than I should've.

No comments:

Post a Comment